About Me

My photo
Known to most as GOK or Bella, I am a half-Venetian, half-British knitter, stitcher, dyer, grower, aesthete, historian, grammar-fascist, culinary goddess, gamer and uber-geek - working in the UK making fine bespoke corsetry and theatrical costume... with occasional forays into making videogames too! Constantly homesick for Venezia.

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Oohhh shiny!

Despite still feeling utterly rough, I am nevertheless chuffed to bits. Why? Because my wonderful man has just paid for my Hub 2 ticket! The second Torchwood convention next month is being held literally five minutes from my home, so Birgit is coming to stay for a weekend of Weevils and Blowfish!

Snarf!

As if that wasn't enough, Kevin's 360 has just been returned, all fixed an' everything. Inside the packaging was a code for a free month's subs to XBL! Not that either of us needs it at the moment, due to purchasing a year's subs (each) in advance, but I'm sure it will come in handy sooner or later.

:-)

No comments: